In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1manga dolman feminine
- Raglan and dolman sleeves will narrow the shoulders, while wide collars and padded shoulders give the illusion of wider shoulders.
- This shirt offers simple lines with its dolman sleeves, and it's comfortable and fun too!
- Ruching at the empire and 3/4 length dolman sleeves that offer just the right amount of coverage make for a figure flattering silhouette.
- A ruched high waistband, forgiving short dolman sleeves and a subtle crossover v-neckline make this dress perfect for an evening out or attending a wedding.
- It is a dreamy periwinkle in color; the dolman sleeves are a more open weave/knit in soft shades of periwinkle, silver gray and and lilac.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.