1economía doméstica femininehogar masculine Spain
- The girls also studied domestic science - which included cooking, knitting and sewing - while the boys did woodwork.
- We did cooking as part of our domestic science class and I got into trouble for burning something.
- Her own domestic science lessons had been conducted by a very strict teacher.
- I teach domestic science and we're in the school every morning at 8am preparing for classes to come in.
- The aroma of freshly baked scones wafting along a corridor from the domestic science suite is accompanied by enthusiasm from one of the staff.