In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dispositivo de protección de software masculinedongle masculine
- We must look to memory-based removable media for digital cameras and dongles.
- When using the dongles to transmit data, keep in mind the signal strength of the link, so make sure both ends have a clear pathway between each other.
- Periodically the software queries the dongle.
- Seems the client had plugged their ethernet dongle into their USB port.
- Putting it on is a rather simple affair, but unless you have tiny hands, there isn't much clearance between the fan and PCB to pinch the tab to remove the dongle.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.