1carrera de burros feminine
- This year we're going to have donkey classes for the first time and we also hope to have a donkey derby.
- There will be a dog agility display, donkey derby, traditional Irish country cooking, trade stalls, amusements, and lots more, with entertainment for all ages.
- Many of the attractive houseplants sold by your local supermarket or garden centre are, to the expert eye, like a frisky racehorse being bought by someone whose equestrian experience is no more extensive than a donkey derby.
- For the past five years a committee in the area has organised an annual donkey derby in the picturesque seaside resort, the proceeds of which have gone to assist health and education projects in Africa.
- The other hot topic is this week's donkey derby between Wolves and Leicester.