1chaquetón de trabajo con un refuerzo impermeable en los hombros
- But just because they use our language, and have swapped the donkey jacket for the Armani suit, doesn't mean they actually believe in the principles that give that language its purpose.
- When we went to the town as young teenagers, I'm sure we must have been just as threatening as we walked the ‘monkey run’ in our combat jackets, donkey jackets, skin-tight ice-blue jeans and Cuban-heeled boots.
- He leapt forward and took off his donkey jacket and wrapped it round her shoulders.
- He was wearing a dark donkey jacket or camel hair coat.
- It is believed some gangs have posed as workmen to disguise themselves, donning donkey jackets and carrying tools.
- Elsewhere, donkey jackets came in graded blue denim or heavy black wool while for a more oriental look, there were round-collared jackets with two lines of buttons down the front or boxy tuxedos trimmed with wide bands of velvet.
- No-one would recognise me as the painfully uncool lanky lass who used to wear a donkey jacket and eye make-up so dark and thick that it can only really be described as ‘raccoon with a hangover’.
- Old Labour people wore donkey jackets; I wear smart designer suits and a red rose!
- Meanwhile, those on the right pilloried him for wearing a donkey jacket while laying a wreath at the Cenotaph.
- I subsequently saw these bodies being removed through the exit by male persons dressed in donkey jackets and flat caps…
- It tends to consist of three fleeces, a jumper and a donkey jacket - and that's just in the summer.
- I stood there alone and watched as four men entered dressed in donkey jackets and flat caps.
- His famous donkey jacket will now go down in the annals of history.
- He was on the verge of regional accents and donkey jackets.
- Would she have been so obliging to a bloke in a donkey jacket?
- And he will be completely in character wearing his donkey jacket and showing off his natural stupidity.
- He cuts a distinctive figure, dressed in a flat cap, black donkey jacket, trousers tucked into his socks and carrying a walking stick.
- He wore a black donkey jacket and black bobble hat and spoke with a northern accent.
- He has been missing from his address since last Monday, and was last seen wearing a donkey jacket and dark trousers, with a blue or black checked shirt.
- It's impossible to listen to him gnashing his teeth without seeing those endless videos of him wearing a donkey jacket, leading a horse through a council estate.