1ganso masculine informalgansa feminine informalbaboso masculine Latin America informalbabosa feminine Latin America informal
- He got to help the White House wiggle out of unpleasant moments by asking questions worthy of a doofus.
- They'd get home eventually and they wouldn't have spent eighteen pounds on a black cab like some of the dufuses out on the street tonight.
- But you don't want to end up seeming like a pitiful doofus like him.
- Why are millionaires choosing to go on a show where the prize is a low six-figure salary to work for a doofus like him?
- Soon we'll have crimes of laughter where dufuses force their way into homes and attempt stand up routines at gunpoint.
- Because even though he's a doofus, he is a gentleman.
- If you happen to be short-waisted as well, you look like a doofus with your blouse tucked in.
- I recorded the drums last, in the manner befitting a dufus, so I had to play them live to everything else, including the guitar break.
- So I'm not saying that you're wrong, exactly, that we shouldn't portray men as doofuses as often as we do; I just think that the cure is probably worse than the disease.
- I was gratified, not because the teal was gone but because I would have felt like a dufus if I'd missed something so exciting.
- What our dueling doofuses don't realize is that this is all a set-up.
- Didn't the doofus know that I was a double agent?
- There will always be a certain number of doofuses who reply anyway, and I guess you just delete those messages and move on.
- It's a lot of fun watching the FBI dufuses giving chase.
- Mostly, they remind me how glad I am that I don't have to wear suits and work in office towers pushing paper about, fielding emails, enduring meetings and being bossed about by older, fatter doofuses.
- It looks cool on Elvis and Michael Jackson, but most guys just look like dufuses if their pants are too short.
- I don't want my guy to give me puppy eyes or beg like a little doofus when he wants something.
- So I said hello and on the way to the car I vowed to never speak again except via my laptop, because I am obviously nothing but a bumbling doofus who should remain locked inside away from normal people.
- The ever-expanding world of wine and spirits now demands a certain degree of consumer savvy if one is to avoid looking like a doofus at cocktail parties, in restaurants or in liquor stores.
- All of the supposed intrigue and suspense leads up to a climactic scene which is about as exciting as watching two middle-aged doofuses having a shovel fight in a garage.