- Ducking down to avoid the yellow tape, she crossed the corridor towards her dorm room.
- However, by then we'd bunked on yachts and in shared backpacker dorms.
- Everyone else was inside the school or in the dorms, because it looked like it was going to rain.
- Cohabitation in a rented apartment is becoming preferable to school dorms.
- The two girls stood waiting patiently for the lift in the small hallway of the dorms.
- I left the dining hall and stormed up to my dorm barely watching where I was going.
- The dormitory was exactly the same size as the rest of the dorms in the building.
- When you drive into the city, you see clothes hanging out of virtually every window in the dorms.
- So for the second time that day, she left class early and walked down the halls to her dorm.
- Besides, it's your last year, and this school has dorms so that you can live there.
- All the way to his dorm room he pestered me about it, and I, quite easily, maintained my silence.
- I walked up the creaky stairs up to the hallway where the dorms were, letting my bags thump behind me.
- Shaking his head, he made his way out of his room and into the living room of the dorm.
- In classes, in clubs and in dorms, students are exposed to progressives and their views.
- In the weeks ahead, they'll be going door-to-door at dorms and fraternity and sorority houses.
- During the summer, if we came to the school, we had always hung out in the Quad between the dorms or my room.
- Both dorms will have flow meters so students can monitor energy and water use.
- I had a pretty good spot and I spent the summer working on campus cleaning dorms and making payments on my credit card.
- This was in the late seventies, when we were supposed to be living in dorms.
- My first night there my friend dragged me to a party in one of the nearby dorms.