1nombre que designa varios peces de la familia de las Zeidae o de las Oreosomatidae
- The price for top grade fish like monk and dory is down considerably.
- The baitfish tightened into a ball as the kingfish attacked, while several snapper and dory moved in hoping to share the spoils.
- Also found in the deep sea are the most valuable species of orange roughy, alfonsino and oreo dories.
- This is a wildly successful business where the staff dispense dory and deep and meaningful advice in equal quantities.
- For mains, I had chosen the pan-fried stuffed chicken breast, while Madame went for the poached dory fillet on ratatouille Nicoise.