In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dosis feminine[ S ]do not exceed the stated dosage — no sobrepasar la dosis indicada
- [ S ]dosage: one every three hours — posología: uno cada tres horas
- The recommended adult dosage is 900 to 1800 mg per day given as three divided doses.
- Or you may be able to take a lower dosage of medication.
- Patients continued using their usual maintenance dosage of inhaled corticosteroid treatment throughout the study.
- A few charts had no data on the dosage and frequency of the drugs administered.
- Figure 3 shows that the improved control during insulin pump therapy was achieved at a reduced total daily insulin dosage.
- Drug dosage recommendations may have to be modified based on estimates of lean body mass.
- I have a high dosage of medication so I need to drink always.
- They also serve as guides for determining the proper dosage of certain drugs.
- Most over-the-counter and prescription drugs list different dosages based on the size of a child or warn not to use the medicine with children.
- The recommended adult dosage is 1 mg taken orally twice daily with or without food.
- Elderly patients should be started at lower drug dosages.
- The recommended starting dosage is 10 mg once daily.
- As with street drugs, the dosage and purity of herbal medicines are unknown.
- When writing drug names and dosages, sometimes the name letters and dose numbers run together.
- They note that the patients in their study used small dosages of aspirin.
- If possible, quantitative recommendations on dosages and dosing intervals should be made.
- The suppository dosage form is too strong for small children.
- Physicians should expect to increase the insulin dosage as the pregnancy progresses and insulin resistance increases.
- And taking them in combination form can effectively increase dosages of some prescription drugs.
- Doctors routinely access medical databases for drug dosages and interactions.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.