In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1doble agente masculine
- He joins a multinational corporation in order to spy for them and is persuaded to become a double agent for a rival corporation, even though he doesn't know what they do, or what they want.
- Is the tailor an agent, a double agent, an innocent or a fantasist?
- That's why, when she was accused of being a double agent, she felt the betrayal of the real traitor so deeply.
- From time to time, every spy agency falls victim to a mole, a traitor, or a double agent.
- Their efforts were much hindered, as SOE's had been, by the prevalence of double agents.
- A spy reveals secrets to a trusted friend who is an unsuspected double agent.
- If we have done our jobs correctly, Lee should be nearly ready to betray us as a double agent.
- The double agent recognises that intelligence can never be perfect, and those who hold intelligence cast a malign, powerful shadow.
- From this came his fictional landscapes, where splits always stand out, and his empathy with figures who cross frontiers: outlaws, refugees, sliders across ideological lines such as spies and double agents.
- That's because Jack is a double agent in an intergalactic spy ring responsible for the toppling of many planetary governments.
- I am not going to be telling my secrets to double agents like you.
- Much of what he sold involved US counterintelligence and electronic surveillance techniques, information on active double agents, and documents related to nuclear weapons technology.
- What can this statement be but a lie, the action of a traitor, or a double agent?
- One, he sort of accused me of being a double agent, that I was sort of trading off secrets between both sides.
- And while they described their own roles in some detail, the question of how they were recruited as double agents after their capture in England was not treated with specificity.
- What about a mole being a double agent who establishes a cover long before beginning espionage?
- It was when I challenged him about the double agent who remained his friend despite betraying his country and causing the deaths of many of their fellow spies.
- His activities may have accounted for up to 40 murder victims, including other double agents and informers.
- The task of counterintelligence is to figure out what the other side is doing, how they are deceiving us, what double agents they have planted in our midst.
- It turned out that we were fed false information by a double agent and walked straight into a trap.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.