In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1doble clic masculine
1(open/icon/close) hacer doble clic en(close/icon/open) pinchar dos veces en
- The folder window lists all your fonts, double-click on any font icon.
- To start, you double-click on the Google icon on your taskbar.
- To play the playlist, just select it and hit the play button or double-click on it.
- The fast way to open the print queue is to double-click on the Printer symbol in the System tray (located at the bottom right).
- Once you've navigated to the desired day, double-click on the appointment time and a separate window opens up.
1hacer doble clicpinchar dos vecesto double-click on sth — hacer doble clic en algo
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.