1doble negación feminine
- I might not know how to conjugate verbs in the preterit, but I knew a double negative when I heard one or when a poem had way too much detail.
- Ain't wasn't a problem; double negatives didn't trouble me; ‘we gotta go’ and the like were fine.
- And the double negative has complete legitimacy in some other European languages.
- In some English dialects, after all, a double negative reinforces a negative, it doesn't negate it.
- As a result, reminders to offenders have often been couched in such terms as: Mind your grammar - no double negatives!