In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cuota inicial feminineentrega inicial feminineentrada feminine Spainpie masculine Chileto put / make a down payment on sth — dar la entrada para comprar algo Spain
- Companies are also building cash in ways that don't show up in profits, including such maneuvers as cutting inventories, demanding quicker payment from customers, and slowing down payments to suppliers.
- The goal is two-fold: to increase her retirement savings and to increase savings for a down payment on a home.
- The Jacobses found a federally funded program that helped them with their down payment.
- A turnkey package would be offered in return for a down payment and a share of the profits.
- If you're not ready this year, start by fixing your credit and saving small amounts toward your down payment.
- You may need money for down payment only or for down payments and few additional installments too.
- On June 13, the People's Bank of China issued a circular, saying commercial banks should limit lending to real estate developers, beef-up credit management and increase down payments to be paid by buyers of second or luxury homes.
- Take out a mortgage with a small down payment and a low adjustable rate.
- He already had the initial down payment on this job, another $500,000, in one of his accounts.
- That compares with the 20% down payments common just a few years ago.
- We have mortgage insurance on less than 20% initial down payments and mortgage pool insurance on many of the others.
- Of those in the unwilling category, 31.3% thought the down payments were so high they might as well pay full price.
- My down payment was my first month's pay cheque.
- This money helps first-time home buyers - people with very little income or with limited income - to get down payments to get into houses.
- The report also said continued auto-promotion campaigns featuring low interest rates, low down payments and long installment periods also contributed.
- The Alternative State Income Mortgage is for self-employed borrowers with high credit quality and large down payments.
- But details of how big the initial down payment will be, and how fast the total will rise, have yet to be decided.
- If you agree to assume those liabilities however, you can reduce your out-of-pocket down payment by that much.
- We used that money to make down payments on two more similar properties.
- In fact, a higher down payment on the larger property allows you to finance the exact amount of mortgage loan you can afford.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.