In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tendencia a la baja feminine
- It makes you wonder, sometimes, who is buying an issue today or over the last several weeks when this chart clearly shows a confirmed downtrend and no real turnaround in sight.
- Nevertheless, the bank cannot ignore the difficulties that manufacturing faces for too long and, given the sustained downtrend in inflation, it should reconsider cutting rates in June.
- If signals from both the EMA and the MACD histogram point in the same direction, both inertia and momentum are working together toward clear uptrends or downtrends.
- Analysts said the downtrend in negative equity is part of an overall improvement in the asset quality of banks and a restructuring of loans.
- Bears that exit with a profit cause a flat open interest in a downtrend, meaning that the best gains from the downtrend have probably already been had.
- This downtrend in self-reported health as people get older is also true of people born in earlier decades as far back as reliable data go.
- The fortunes of the traditional coir yarn spinners, mat weavers and carpet-makers have been on the downtrend.
- The downtrend has been felt most by small-scale farmers, some of whom have come together to form cooperatives and joined organizations around the world who promote Fair Trade practices.
- ‘We've been on an economic downtrend for the past three years that needs to be stopped,’ said the head of the BDA employers association.
- The downtrend in the annual rate of inflation, which began in the middle of 1998-99 continued in 1999-2000.
- If prices are in a downtrend and open interest is on the rise, chartists know that new money is coming into the market, showing aggressive new short selling.
- At least part of it should be used to repay borrowings, as I think the long-term downtrend in interest rates is over.
- Considering the downtrend in the IT industry, they chose to work for themselves, instead of working for others.
- The US economy is still on a strong downtrend with no signs of stabilisation yet on the horizon.
- In a weekly uptrend, continue adding to longs whenever the force index turns negative; continually add to shorts in downtrends whenever the force index turns positive.
- Corporates can use the volatility in the markets to their advantage by buying additional units during a downtrend.
- In downtrends, trend-following indicators suggest selling short, but oscillators become oversold and issue signals to buy.
- They rise less on the uptrends, and fall less on the downtrends.
- The NSI business surveys show a downtrend in retail traders' expectations regarding sales.
- This massive monetary expansion has been accompanied by a steep downtrend in the federal funds rate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.