1docena femininethree dozen — tres docenas
- four dollars a / per dozen — cuatro dólares la docena
- eggs are sold by the dozen — los huevos se venden por docena(s)
- I got dozens of cards — recibí montones de tarjetas
- I've told him dozens of times — se lo he dicho miles de veces
- to do one's daily dozen — hacer su (or mi etc.) gimnasia diaria
- Our collection spans hundreds of models, dozens of manufacturers and infinite gadgetry.
- Scores dead, hundreds wounded, dozens of television networks scrambling to find an angle.
- All this makes for a very close finish with hundreds, if not dozens of votes deciding the third seat.
- They were booing and throwing their programmes, and dozens, if not hundreds walked out screaming in protest at the stage.
- As dozens of people crowded on to the gangway, the structure collapsed.
- They come by the dozens, laborers swarm this vehicle hoping to be hired for the day.
- When you travel overseas with television gear you sometimes have to pay hundreds of pounds for dozens of extra kilos.
- In cyberspace you can win big every day as dozens of poker sites pile up the prize money to tempt us to try our ‘hand’.
- They have so far left 22 dead and hundreds injured, including dozens of UN police and Nato troops.
- But we have had dozens, if not scores, of calls from youngsters who are obviously worried enough to phone us.
- Doubtless dozens, if not hundreds of other celebrities do the same thing.
- We made our way over thousand-year-old bridges, dozens of hills and slippery dams.
- The lane petered out to track, the rain increased to torrential and dozens of lambs crowded under thorn trees, bleating.
- The 80 pages and dozens of questions gave plenty of food for thought.
- Then the news started pouring in: four bombed trains, dozens of casualties, hundreds of injured.
- The hostile crowd included dozens of placard-waving children who stamped their feet and called for the pool to be saved.
- Hundreds of people and dozens of vehicles had arrived at the Dome by this time.
- A city centre church verger has the power to summon scores of police and dozens of security guards at the touch of a button.
- Kodak decided to invest dozens of billions of US dollars globally last year to expand its business.
- There are literally dozens, if not hundreds, of variations and combinations of tattoos.
1docena de femininea dozen/two dozen eggs — una docena/dos docenas de huevos