- He was working as a draughtsman and he was only a young fellow, two years younger than me.
- An LMS senior draughtsman made the trip from Derby to Glasgow and back to see that all was well.
- A Government spokeswoman said it was being passed to a parliamentary draughtsman for completion and it would be revealed in the Dáil tomorrow.
- The former ESB draughtsman claimed that the brisk trade he was doing reflected how good he was at his job.
- He said in both cases they had been prepared by a parliamentary draughtsman, who was a former member of the AG's office.
- So, as I found out, Ernst Plischke came to New Zealand in 1939 and got a job as a draughtsman in the Housing Department.