1(bleak, gloomy)(room/landscape) deprimente(landscape/room) lóbrego(room/landscape) sombrío(weather) gris(weather) deprimente
- My hand could not write nearly as fast as my mind wound round the dreary tone of the poem.
- It had not occurred to me until I stood there that what we were doing was more than clearing the landscape of dreary sheep.
- Last but not least, she wanted to know when she would be allowed to leave this dreary old flat!
- You often describe your house husband days as dreary and full of angst.
- These men were more interested in ideas than in the dreary routines of manual labour.
- What dreary, conservative, uninvolved lives previous generations led in comparison.
- A wall of bare branches and actual rain falling evokes the dreary time of year.
- So the shop opened in dreary February, when indulgence isn't on many minds.
- On the wrong day traffic can be backed up almost its entire dreary length giving the road its present bad reputation.
- Many a dreary office afternoon has been passed picturing a life in photography.
- You know you're in a bad food place when takeaways are the boring dreary option.
- How better to brighten up a sedate outfit, or add a dash of colour to an otherwise dreary day?
- Do you ever feel like your life is falling into a dreary, pointless routine?
- The Bank's pronouncements flow from an equally dreary view that inflation is yet again about to take off.
- Post-war England was dreary and depressing and I was delighted at the prospect of getting away.
- That is not to imply that they are having dreary days and a summer sacrificed to community service.
- For many of them, Miami shopping adds significance to their otherwise dreary lives.
- Outside, everything was as damp and dreary as virtually every day of this sopping wet month has been.
- The rugby matched the dark dreary weather as Malton made struggled to keep their unbeaten home record intact.
- So, what does anything of this dreary autumn reminiscence have to do with politics?
2(boring)(routine/work) monótono(routine/work) aburrido(routine/work) aburridor Latin Americashe's rather dreary company — no es muy entretenida