In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ensayo general masculine
- It is common for a public audience to be invited to the final dress rehearsal of an opera.
- The final dress rehearsal for Friday night's Olympic opening ceremony was held this evening.
- Other than that, not much work was done in terms of rehearsals, particularly the dress rehearsal.
- We got into costume and had a bit of a dress rehearsal before going onstage at 8pm for the first-round song.
- This can be arranged through the career center and will be a valuable dress rehearsal for the real interview.
- Step four involves creating in your mind an imaginary dress rehearsal that includes calm, confident feelings and a peak performance.
- In Act One the cast stop and start their way through their final technical / dress rehearsal.
- We're putting the finishing touches on everything, preparing for our dress rehearsal April 9th.
- Indeed, at the dress rehearsal she had given an understated yet intense performance (I was watching her eyes).
- Guards with metal detectors checked out guests entering both the dress rehearsal and the live broadcast.
- The final dress rehearsal went smoothly the afternoon before the show.
- This evening I'm off to the final dress rehearsal in advance of tomorrows grand finale.
- Rehearsals have been going on for a number of weeks and there will be a final, four-hour dress rehearsal on Tuesday.
- Are they available for the dress rehearsal and performances?
- So the final dress rehearsal passed without any major mishaps.
- Depending on the circumstances, the celebrity and their styling team will have a full dress rehearsal to make sure that everything works well together.
- Oddly enough I have no recollection of the evening of the performance, only of the dress rehearsal, in which hardly any of the 40-odd characters knew their lines, or what was going on.
- There will be an open dress rehearsal on March 3 and performances on March 4 and 5.
- And I'll admit, that final dress rehearsal triggered every emotion in my body.
- It feels like every gig I've ever been to up to this point has been a mere dress rehearsal for the real thing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.