1drive-through restaurant — (restaurante donde se sirve al cliente en su coche) drive-through masculine
- drive-through car wash — túnel de lavado
- The bank, with drive-through teller lanes, carries a construction cost of $1.15 million.
- The plant's six drive-through bays can receive up to 1 million pounds of milk per hour from trucks arriving on a continuous basis.
- I know this drive-through restaurant that's close to the school.
- In the future, many of the new stores will be chosen for their suitability as drive-through restaurants.
- Both his daughters knew that the only reason he didn't use burger joint drive-through windows and make them all eat as he drove was because of the risk of spilling food in the car.
- The drive-through restaurant was quite empty.
- Though these drive-through detectors are good for quick scans at busy seaports and border crossings, they don't convey much specific information.
- They're right beside churches with drive-through confessionals.
- Taking a closer look, every fast-food restaurant points to its drive-through window as the benchmark for its service performance.
- I wonder if they have drive-through tattoo parlours.
- When time is short (or you want to stay in the cool comfort of your vehicle), drive-through windows are an easy way to go.
- Because fast food restaurants do about 60% of their business in the drive-through window, packaging labels may be preferred.
- And adding to the quaintness, I noticed that the bank's drive-through teller lanes were equipped with pneumatic tubes.
- But retail outlets and drive-through restaurants are the wrong way to go.
- This is not just to ease congestion, but also to track the movements of individual cars for commercial purposes, like figuring out where to locate drive-through restaurants.
- The drive-through cashiers at different restaurants would share a manager and so forth.
- Plans show a 6,800-square-foot branch with eight drive-through lanes on 3.27 acres.
- People living near the site objected to the plans, saying two drive-through restaurants opposite each other was too much.
- So if you think drive-through coffee shops are a good idea, maybe you should start looking for prospective sites near petrol stations in your area.
- There's also proposals for a drive-through restaurant, close to the credit union.