1somnolencia femininesopor masculinemodorra femininea feeling of drowsiness overcame him — lo invadió el sopor / la modorra
- I have had a few nights when I have had difficulty sleeping and pondered her case until drowsiness got the better of me again.
- At the stage of lethargy and drowsiness, cerebral function is affected and the person may not be able to think well enough to make an escape effort.
- Last year, driver drowsiness was thought to be the cause of 40,000 serious injuries and 3,500 deaths on the roads.
- The struggle against drowsiness and fatigue is the struggle for meaning.
- The authors further justify the use of butterbur because it does not produce the drowsiness and fatigue typical of antihistamines.