In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1redada antidroga feminine
- On the other hand, she did get caught in a drug bust and then waded into a prison fight.
- A simple drug bust can turn into a fatal encounter if things aren't handled properly.
- Now I have to give credit where it is due, so kudos to all those involved in the major drug bust on Monos Island.
- When the police needed a drug bust or a prostitution raid on its roster, it went there.
- But police say the number of drugs busts reflects the amount of illegal narcotics circulating in Hampshire.
- My father was killed in a drug bust on the police force in that city when I was only 3 years old!
- The latest drug bust revealed 160 pounds of cocaine hidden in the bodies of frozen fish.
- But his heights were matched by unbearable lows: cocaine addiction, a damaging drug bust and the media connecting his name to a murder he had nothing to do with.
- During that same month, Webber helped to organize the biggest drug bust in Campbell County's history, during which 144 suspects were arrested.
- That could entail anything from being caught smoking marijuana at a national park to being picked up in a drug bust by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Based on a true story about a major drug bust, and directed by William Friedkin with gritty authenticity, this Oscar-winning flick also features the best white-knuckle car chase in film history, hands down.
- Police could never determine if marijuana found during a drug bust would be used medicinally or not, she said.
- On 7 August 1994, armed police raided the gay nightclub Tasty in Flinders Lane, abusing and strip searching all 463 patrons present, in a drug bust.
- By the way, the next day there was a big drug bust in Millwoods.
- The frigate is due back in Portsmouth before Christmas, having already notched up three major drugs busts during her deployment.
- Chuck's protégé goes undercover on a drug bust.
- The police found the body the next morning while conducting a drug bust, but they never, ever found the killer.
- A drug bust would be fine, or maybe a dangerous fugitive arrest.
- As this chapter begins, a massive drug bust has just netted the town's biggest dealers.
- I should reiterate, though, that it seemed like a drug bust, but no one is sure.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.