1freno de tambor masculine
- Single-piston vented front discs and rear drum brakes are standard equipment.
- In addition, the plant produces corner modules, disc brake calipers, drum brakes and wheel cylinders.
- Studies have shown that disc brakes grab faster and hold longer than drum brakes.
- ‘Their purchasing department told us that drum brakes cost less than discs,’ he said, ‘and that's true on a strict part-for-part basis.’
- Low-tech rear drum brakes have been standard for even high-level compact cars like the Civic and Corolla, but the Spectra fits solid discs in the rear combined with vented discs in the front.