1USMusicjefe de la banda masculine
- He was the drum major, she was the guard captain.
- I was a drum major because I wanted to be out there at halftime entertaining.
- And they took a broomstick and then they stole the brass knob of the bed and they put it on the broomstick and he became the drum major of that band.
- When I got on the bus for the trip I couldn't get my stuff out to write because I was cramped into a little space between a drum major, a friend of mine, and another friend of mine behind me.
- I served the organization as a section leader, drill assistant and ultimately as a drum major.
- She played the cornet before becoming our drum major in 2001.
- She's a genius, a man-hater and the head drum major for our state wide championship marching band.
- Funny enough, I also ran into Doug, a friend of mine from high school who was our drum major in the band.
- One of the two drum majors, a tall, brown-haired boy, got on the podium, called their instruments up, and they began to play.
- However, the true highlight of the evening was when our drum major Sean asked our band director if he could conduct our field show when we were to play it in the stands at halftime.
- It's the drum major whose kinetic energy electrifies them all.
- Jen, the senior drum major, was tapping her foot impatiently as they finished ‘Are you done now?’
2BritishMilitarytambor mayor masculine
- The drum major, in his tall black fur hat, face-to-face with Reagan, smartly saluted his departing commander in chief.
- It seems she should still be out there in front of the band leading us onto the field as our drum major, not arranging a burial service for her son.
- Now that our drum major has decided to arrive, we can go out to the field.