In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1son del tambor masculine
- One mistake listed is that in one scene the hands of a man striking drums in the background do not match up to the drumbeat on the soundtrack.
- The sound is decent, notably the loud drumbeats in the music, but could still be better.
- The kids hit the sand, and the adults sway to guitar strums and drumbeats.
- The clanking sounded systematic somehow; not rhythmic like a drumbeat in music, yet purposeful.
- Guitars pile up and echo over a prominent, somber bassline and a locked drumbeat.
- When Kamal made his entry to the accompaniment of drumbeats, a frisson of excitement shot through the crowds.
- As the night melts in the heat of their music, the drumbeat reaches a crescendo.
- The praises were embroidered with rhythmic drumbeats, flags waving in typical colours and the transcendental smell of burning vegetation that engulfed the gathering.
- The same interlocking melodies with the simplified drumbeats that serve as a backdrop are present in these recordings.
- But the drumbeat, as the baritone voice of the narrator reminds the audience, is an inseparable part of African music.
- All too often, particularly in the early days of modern dance, the class was done to the simple rhythms of a drumbeat.
- When you listen to the drumbeat of a musical composition, it often seems that the drums are simply keeping time.
- The others joined in a second later, bashing out the bass line and the drumbeat with the force of a hurricane.
- It quickly drops away to just Annie Hardy's innocent voice over a simple drumbeat and sunny synthesizer bass.
- The steady drumbeats echoed through the vast ballroom.
- A couple of minutes later, voices struck up an accompaniment to the drumbeat.
- Characterized by hard-driving drumbeats, guitar-driven melodies and truly larynx-lacerating vocal work, this mix is your initiation to a genre of music that is heavier than a speeding locomotive.
- The mix of eastern melodies with western drumbeats and guitar give the album and the band its very own pedestal in the music scene.
- Eric Clapton's electric slide guitar and Peter Moore's acoustic guitar playing accentuate the silky keyboards, steady drumbeats, and ethereal vocals that define the record's musical persona.
- We do this because in Africa it is the language of singing, music and drumbeats that we understand more than any language.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.