1delito de conducir bajo la influencia del alcohol masculinedelito de manejar bajo la influencia del alcohol masculine Latin Americabefore noun it was his second drunk driving offense — era la segunda vez que lo detenían por manejar borracho Latin America
- When a messy drunk-driving incident lands him in jail, he is assigned the task of assembling a team of convicts to play in a big football game against sadistic guards.
- Is it fair to say your drunk-driving arrest in January affected you competitively?
- A drunk-driving ticket he issued a man in August 2003 was reportedly dismissed the same month that the man donated $950 to the fund.
- After the interview, the company pulled up the public record and discovered he had had three drunken-driving arrests in the past five years.
- If you are caught drunk-driving, you don't have the option, you must provide a sample, but if you commit murder or rape the same doesn't apply.
- Under the terms of the deal, he would be suspended for five years if convicted on a drunk-driving charge.
- A comprehensive study of the effect of vehicle modifications, laws on use of seat belts, and reductions in drunk-driving indicates that about 90% of this reduction was due to vehicle modifications.
- Aside from a drunken-driving conviction when he was 21, he said he has a clean driving record and doesn't drink and drive…
- I suppose now we must throw out all of our drunk-driving laws, right?
- But just as we were getting closer, about a year after the pageant, my brother, at 18, died in a drunk-driving accident.
- Among the destructive acts revealed here are the abuse of his spouse and the separate drunk-driving incidents in which his father was injured and his mother-in-law was killed.
- Well, ultimately, it was a drunk-driving accident, and however difficult that might be for people to accept, that's the truth of what happened.
- In New York, carrying a boxcutter within or near JFK airport now carries a stiffer potential penalty than sexual harassment, mugging and drunk-driving.
- The streets were generally free of after-hours difficulties, though there were a few arrests for drunk-driving and minor public order offences.
- A taxi cab driver and a pedestrian were also victims of drunken-driving by the prince who is known for his forays to discos and nightclubs.
- While the figures for drug-driving are lower than drunk-driving, they show that almost a quarter of the drug-users surveyed did drive within a few hours of taking drugs.
- It's time to stiffen the law about drunk-driving.
- A year earlier, he spent a night in jail after smashing his rental car into two vehicles in an alleged drunken-driving incident.
- The province of Manitoba, already home to the toughest drunk-driving laws in the country, is getting even tougher.
- Their existence has caused manned police patrols to be reduced while major offences like drunk-driving have increased.