1(state)borrachera feminineembriaguez feminine formal
- Drinking tends to take place outside the family unit and drunkenness in pubs is often tolerated, even expected.
- The crazy drunkenness that had already ensued and carried into the night ended what would be a momentous week for many.
- They all have an effect on the way we live our lives, and one of those effects is a drinking culture which reduces pleasure to drunkenness.
- He said that one of the reasons for a rise in drunkenness was that people no longer checked the strength, or measurement, of their drinks.
- Wine will not help; this is New York, where daytime drunkenness is frowned upon.