1grasa para el cuero feminine
- In fact we had such a good weekend we've already booked our next stay, and I'm rubbing dubbin into my walking boots as I write.
- The animal fat was used both for cooking and to make tallow for lamps and dubbin.
- His comeback black leather jumpsuit has had the requisite dubbin applied.
- The skin could have an oily substance like tallow (animal fat), egg yolk or dubbin, which is a mixture of fish oil and tallow.
- Treat your boots with leather oil or dubbin if you want to keep them supple.