1paso de tablones masculinerejilla de listones feminine
- However, all these surfaces were covered with timber-framed duckboards and this limited the general surface inspection although sections of boarding were lifted - where possible and safe in order to identify the covering material.
- We deposited Paddy on the duckboards.
- Indeed, Mr Tytherleigh did report on the condition of the duckboards and recommended their general replacement, yet made no mention of the danger or difficulty to him of removing them.
- A trail of wooden duckboards led from Alma Road to the body, so as not to disturb any evidence.
- A sump was dug in the bottom of each trench to accommodate water, and duckboards covered the sump.
- The descent was on a good track, past a nice farmstead, then a path through tufted grasses and a precipitous stretch right by the river that's made easy by very well engineered duckboards.
- As though in sympathy, the path becomes boggier, and it eventually deteriorates to such a point that Forest Enterprise have put down some wooden duckboards.
- On a good day, the water in the trench bottom came to the tops of your boots; more typically it reached your knees or beyond, despite a double depth of duckboards laid somewhere in the depths of the mud.
- My first sight of a trench was of two greasy clay walls with a parapet on the top and duckboards on the bottom.
- The troops are staying in tents, on duckboards, and eating field fresh rations.