1(as expected, planned)permission was duly granted — el permiso fue concedido, como era de esperar
- he duly arrived at four — llegó a las cuatro, como estaba previsto
2(correctly, properly)debidamenteunless it is duly stamped — a menos que esté debidamente sellado
- your comments have been duly noted — se ha tomado debida nota de sus observaciones
- So long as the man holds the office, and exercises it duly and in accordance with law, his orders are not a nullity.
- These resolutions were duly authorized actions of the Board of Directors of the USACA.
- The penicillin duly arrived about midnight for the exclusive treatment of the young soldier.
- The sales leaflet for it duly arrived and circulated amongst the staff.
- She spoke on the phone to Joe and asked for a visiting order, which duly arrived on the following Thursday.
- I never trust a buyer until I have his contract in my hand, duly signed and witnessed.
- One has to produce a colour photograph of the family duly attested by the principal of the school.
- They were entitled to rely on the professional men to ensure that the estate was duly wound up in a proper manner.
- If he fail to answer the summons, let this be duly noted and he shall be required to find a pledge for his appearance.
- He said Sikhism had become one of the five religions duly recognised by the King!
- CDs were duly signed to finish things off and we have two to give away to lucky competition winners this week.
- However that is all idle speculation now as I have been duly called and plans have been duly made.
- It was news she failed to share with the voters who duly elected her.
- I duly called this software support line, trying to hurry through the process as quickly as possible.
- A birthday card was duly procured and signed, to the general amused delight of the table.
- He returned, we duly stuffed up one transfer form and set to work on the other.
- They were duly buried with full religious ceremony and laid to rest for a second time.
- It merely provides that the signature of an agent shall be acceptable, if he is otherwise duly authorised.
- Workers duly obliged and also insisted on the correct implementation of all the regulations.
- They want corrupt lawmakers to be ousted and duly punished under any circumstances.