1cabeza hueca feminine informal
- It is not the number of questions that is important, you dumbhead!
- It appears that the govt. asked the ISPs to block certain blogs that had the potential to whip up religious passions (apart from the efforts of dumbheads like these two in Mumbai).
- You Americans are dumbheads and do not understand simple English.
- You are humble and you do not let things go to your head like the other three dumbheads.
- The three, albeit hot, dumbheads behind the bar took their sweet time to even acknowledge us.
- When they asked their advisor to retract the paper, he replied ‘I have already sent off your paper; besides, you are both young enough that you are permitted to make dumbheads of yourselves.’
- In this group you've got your loonies and dumbheads, who we don't need to quantify, and your militia freaks, who we do but can't.
- I was being coy with these dumbheads.
- Precedent is not necessarily on your side either, so it is insufficient to just say ‘Constitution, dumbhead.’
- Some dumbheads are everywhere, but the good outweigh the bad.
- In English law, I think calling her a ‘dumbhead’ could be defended as fair comment as long as he can show that he didn't say it with malice, and that it is simply his honest opinion.
- That's what the dumbheads want… I'd rather it was the other way around.