In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This is essentially a DVD header file that gives the duplicator technical data associated with the disc.
- He was exposed frequently to anhydrous ammonia leaks from duplicators and a microfilm processor camera, and described the odor of ammonia occurring during these leaks.
- In a way, a duplicator is like a highly sophisticated printer, making copies and then packaging them based on customer specifications.
- Incorporating the same 12x CD-R technology, the CD duplicator creates copies of 650MB CDs in at least six minutes.
- The printer slides into a recessed area atop the CPU, and the articulating arm that moves the CD-Rs from the duplicator to the printer installs in seconds, requiring only one wired connection.
- All copies either had to be produced with carbons or on ‘skins’ fed through the temperamental duplicator.
- Need a full service provider of DVD-R & CD-R media, duplicators, printers & recorders?
- In my office I was able to cut stencils on a heavy-duty office typewriter and run off sheets of grammar, comprehension and writing exercises on the office Gestetner duplicator.
- By the mid-1990s, CD technology had advanced to the point where CD burners were coming as standard equipment in personal computers and stand-alone duplicators were in every stereo store.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.