In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1duración femininethese rooms will be locked for the duration of the conference — estas habitaciones se mantendrán cerradas mientras dure la conferencia
- The only time in the duration of the interview when she stopped smiling was when she almost burst into tears.
- While lengths and durations change, there is a particular mathematical combination of them that does not.
- The signals will automatically respond to the jams and allocate the required time durations for clearing such traffic jams.
- A club is for life, not just for a season, nor a spell of success, nor the duration of a new fashionable strip.
- Treatment durations and number of replications were the same as in the leaf shading experiment.
- The decision to decrease the duration of water supply by two hours in a day is a double whammy.
- There were no significant differences in ages and durations among groups.
- The session may be defined in a number of ways, possibly in terms of a time duration or a number of uses.
- To obtain the total of the eight reign durations, the scribe would have used the tallying method.
- Therefore, remaining interactions would be expected to be normal in terms of magnitudes and durations.
- Call-centre workers often have strict targets on call durations, number of calls answered, etc.
- The duration of incubation depended on the tissues under study and the stage of plant development.
- The intervals and durations of rhythm communicate timing, he adds, which influences firing patterns in the brain.
- But there are countless solar systems, each has its own day with different durations between planets and solar systems.
- The time frame for our study was 4.7 years, the mean duration of patient follow up.
- Everyday, they are bothered about six times for durations of 30 to 45 minutes.
- And several states that impose term limits allow much longer durations.
- Training programmes would be of different durations and selection would depend on the current skill level of the student.
- Flight durations were within minutes of each other, by the way, and the food is probably equally bad on all the flights.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.