1edredón (nórdico) masculine
- And to keep warm, they had to pile three duvets and a blanket on their bed at night.
- Follow their example and get rid of carpets and extra soft furnishings, swap duvets for white linen and cover chairs or sofas with leather.
- The animal foundation is always in need of donations of old blankets and duvets.
- To rid your dreamland of mites and their droppings, keep bedroom humidity low, wash sheets often in warm water and enclose pillows and duvets in allergen-proof covers.
- A collection is being organised for the victims of the Pakistani Earthquake and the requirements are blankets, duvets, sleeping bags and tents.
- You can help by donating blankets, sheets, duvets, guilds, curtains and other such items but they must be clean and in good condition.
- Myra offers a full laundry service for duvets, throws, blankets, curtains, bed linen, team kits, etc. and her rates are very competitive.
- We slept in twin bedded rooms, with sheets and duvets provided, and the bathrooms were stocked with soap, towels, hair shampoo and dryers.
- Used and unused clothes, together with blankets, sheets and duvets are most welcome.
- Do not use a duvet, quilt or pillow until your baby is over one year old.
- Wanted for the Irish emigrant centres and Irish elderly living alone, the following items are required, duvets and covers, blankets, sheets and mens warm clean clothing.
- A collection of clothes for the survivors of the Kashmir disaster is now in operation, clean blankets, duvets, shoes and children's clothes and crutches are all needed.
- All rooms share the simple, contemporary look: dark-wood furniture and bare-board floors, primrose sheets and duvets, with black-and-white prints of the relevant winery.
- Work hard to minimize house dust mites, particularly in his bedroom, by regular vacuuming, washing of bed linen and duvets, pillows, curtains and so on.
- Use layers of thin blankets rather than duvets or quilts.
- There were no fancy high-count sheets or plush duvets, but the bedding wasn't scratchy or thin, either.
- The material is more associated with quilts and duvets; the inside bit, the bit inside the sandwich, as it were!
- The hotels now offer pillow-top beds with seven pillows, cushy duvets and luxurious sheets.
- Do not use duvets, quilts, cot bumpers or sheepskins that may increase the risk of overheating.
- Moreover, its production creates less than half the greenhouse gases normally generated in producing synthetic fillings for duvets and pillows.