In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The schools in Mohan's group have teachers trained to deal with slow learners and those with dyslexia.
- With help, the majority of people with dyslexia can learn to read and write perfectly well.
- Thanks to the diploma she is now qualified to assess the symptoms of dyslexia and plan their learning programme.
- It cannot be cured; but people with dyslexia can learn to overcome the difficulties they experience.
- Special training can help children with dyslexia to read better.
- This is only a general overview of dyslexia and once again I say that I'm no expert, only a parent.
- She writes letters for a woman with dyslexia and goes to the shops for elderly people who cannot leave their homes.
- Her eldest son Jason, nine, has Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism, and dyslexia.
- Data on acquired dyslexia has played an important role in the dual-route model of reading.
- Pupils at a Rossendale primary school have embraced a new venture to combat dyslexia among young learners.
- Undoubtedly, there are students who suffer from the severe learning disability, dyslexia.
- To diagnose dyslexia, specific psychological tests may be necessary.
- The youngster, who suffers from dyslexia and severe learning difficulties, no longer attends school or college.
- The Oaklands unit is also open to those with more serious learning difficulties like dyspraxia and dyslexia.
- Trans fats disrupt the messages between neural pathways and have been linked with attention deficit disorder and dyslexia.
- We discovered later that he was seriously affected by dyslexia.
- He found his dyslexia made it difficult to get a job and took a string of short-term posts.
- The popular image of dyslexia is that it is a difficulty with reading - something to do with the misperception of printed words.
- The term dyslexia covers a range of symptoms and learning difficulties related to the written word.
- His dyslexia made it extremely difficult for him to understand the law which is an extremely abstract matter.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.