In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1feminine displasiafeminine displasiahip dysplasia — displasia de cadera
- We hope through this audit and by future improvements in screening to meet our target and further reduce the late diagnosis of developmental dysplasia of the hip.
- There was a mild patchy proliferation of duct epithelial cells, but no dysplasia.
- The authors suggest that this phenotype may predispose to the development of fibromuscular dysplasia.
- Although it is not a foregone conclusion that patients with dysplasia will develop cancer, dysplasia remains the best indicator of cancer risk.
- A biopsy can also identify rare cases when cells have progressed from dysplasia into cancer.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.