In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1comercio electrónico masculinee-comercio masculine
- Why have human factors seemingly taken a back seat in the design of e-commerce web sites?
- This means that it includes e-commerce and other capabilities that you would not normally expect from a portal product.
- With the growth of e-commerce and the internet this has become a problem.
- As interest in e-commerce grows, so does the need for additional infrastructure.
- It will even give you the option of buying the CD via a standard mobile e-commerce transaction.
- The product enables users to expand their market with automated e-commerce.
- Another boost is the need for secure access and identification in e-commerce.
- As such, the concern is escalated compared to the level of privacy concern for e-commerce.
- The next revolution was not in e-commerce but in making what we want to do, and do, easier, he said.
- So how great a risk does the attack present to e-commerce transactions?
- Amazon had figured out how to do e-commerce much better than just about anyone else out there.
- A breakdown of the value of e-commerce in the UK will be published later this month, the government said.
- There are a ton of scam e-commerce sites online, but what can you do if you find one?
- Almost half of those who accessed the Net used it for some type of e-commerce transaction.
- The system will give customers access to email, banking and e-commerce.
- Those who thought that e-commerce would triumph had both too much and too little faith in markets.
- More than a quarter of those surveyed blamed wasteful spending on e-commerce.
- However, there really is an internet to get, and it has nothing to do with e-commerce.
- The government's e-commerce Bill has made it through Parliament and is waiting for Royal Ascent.
- If you run a business highly dependent on e-commerce then too bad, you're out of business.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.