In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1marca en la oreja feminine
- The additional funding has been earmarked for specific types of developments.
- What is important to note is that the funding for this project came from EU funding, which is earmarked for this particular project.
- He recently assured the Capital City Development Forum that Rs.75 crores had been earmarked for the purpose.
- These must pay for themselves while public funds are earmarked for yet more road - building.
- The draft budget earmarks $50,000 for Todd Mall promotion.
- The opposition lawmakers argued that since this is a special budget, every single expense should be earmarked for specific purposes.
- Of the additional funding almost £10m is earmarked for national pension contribution changes.
- Another $300-million was earmarked for those infected outside that time.
- The other £100,000 of funding has been earmarked for encouraging tourism in and around Chesterfield.
- Roughly $700,000 was earmarked for a trust fund for Terri, and $300,000 for Michael.
- Failure to do so will end with the same result as last year that saw a refusal to allow even a motion for a waiver scheme to be discussed because funds had not been earmarked for that purpose.
- Also, a portion of the proceeds will be earmarked for providing school fees for poor children for the coming academic year.
- The plan earmarks $1.3 billion for unmanned missions to the moon over the next five years, including a lunar orbiter to be launched by 2008.
- Officials insist there is no set funding target but the money is understood to be earmarked for capital expenditure on roads and building programmes.
- A further £750,000 will be earmarked for community-driven activities centring on education and cohesion.
- About $320 million of those funds would be earmarked for discretionary spending by the transportation authority.
- Some faculty members expressed the opinion that such funding had already been earmarked for specific purposes.
- Congress pork-barrel spends and earmarks all of this money while we have enlisted families on food stamps.
- Funding has already been earmarked for the Trafalgar Day Celebrations and has been provided for the recent Youth Festival.
- We have reserves but they should be earmarked for essential capital projects.
2.1(animal) marcar en la oreja
- The legislation, which follows an EU directive, requires sheep farmers to earmark or tattoo every sheep on their land with their place of birth.
- Condition scoring is also useful for earmarking cattle as they come close to finish as sometimes farmers who are looking at the same cattle each day can be unaware of the degree of finish achieved.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.