In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ingresos en concepto de salario masculineingresos en concepto de sueldo masculineingresos por trabajo personal masculine Spain
- From A-Day, you can invest up to 100% of your earned income into pensions, so I'm seriously considering making a massive one-off payment to make up for all my missing years.
- The YMCA is the nation's largest charity in terms of earned income, the second largest by contributed income.
- The total operating budget will be about $25.5 million annually, to be funded in part through earned income and contributions.
- Once a taxpayer is entitled to social security benefits, those benefits may be reduced by earned income.
- Losses in wages and earned income make matters even worse, particularly when able-bodied citizens can no longer care for themselves and their dependents.
- Your earned income includes all taxable wages, salaries and tips and any earnings from self-employment.
- Another interesting proposal was a tax only earned income, leaving returns on capital untaxed.
- Neo-conservatives claim a flat tax will make our lives simpler and fairer by getting rid of all the exemptions and special conditions, and charging a single tax rate on earned income.
- If your child has earned income, filing a tax return will create room for Registered Retirement Savings Plan contribution.
- This is effectively a slightly disguised, well-spun 2% rise in the tax on earned income, with no cap.
- Taking income as dividends will mean that you will not have earned income for the purpose of making future RRSP or IPP contributions.
- The amount of this tax shield depends on the chosen depreciation schedule and the current tax rate on earned income.
- A social security system reserves a portion of earned income for the retirement of every person who participates.
- The levy is often a form of ‘double taxation’ because it applies to assets acquired through earned income that has already been taxed.
- Most wealthy Americans make the majority of their money off of capital gains, not earned income.
- That's the current maximum earned income on which Americans pay Social Security taxes.
- Social Security taxes are particularly regressive in that all earned income above the cap is not taxed at all.
- Reducing your expenses is a more efficient way to save than trying to earn more money, because earned income is subject to federal and state taxes.
- It also highlights a change for 2002 that excludes nontaxable employee compensation from earned income.
- Her average earned income is about £30,000 per annum.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.