- We'll move our bulldozers, motor graders and earth movers to the spot within a week to start cleaning the 40-50 km basin area, " Brig.
- The boom in mining around the world has boosted the company's exports of its gargantuan trucks and earth movers.
- When the firm started the project in May last year, it ripped up the footpath so its lorries and earth movers could move around the site.
- There's just a wonderful sense of elation now that it's actually happening, the big earth movers are out there, it's just wonderful.
- The earth movers are towering, terrifying machines, bigger than most of the concrete shanty houses they were sent in to destroy.
- They've got a whole lot of earth movers here and they're just gently digging away at the edges of that pile of rubble.
- Despite the yellow earth movers, the leveling and raising and moving and building, she stayed.
- New machinery dug, drilled, pumped, and clawed underground, and many mines began using large-scale earth movers to strip the hillsides above the mine seams.
- Almost every boy has dreamt of driving a bulldozer or operating a big crane or pressing the pedal to the metal of an earth mover the size of a house.
- The contractors have been hired, the designs are being finalised, and the earth movers are ready to roll in at the end of the month.
- By the mid-'80s, the mountains just north of Los Angeles where the Steel Challenge had always been held were falling prey to the bulldozers and earth movers of housing developers.
- To the west are half-built houses and idle earth movers.
- Construction has begun, and residents would have noticed a large sandy scar and earth movers at the entrance to the mansion, on Oxford Road.
- Did you see what the earth mover did to manipulate the ground?
- On Tuesday morning when I passed the spot on the other side of the carriageway I saw an earth mover and a gang at work to restore the caved in road and fill up the potholes.