1hacia la tierra
- A Zero careened sharply, smoking, and its engine reduced to a mere whine as it plummeted earthward.
- With shrill twittering, the birds tumbled earthward, suddenly landing among the flint-stones.
- Pushing the bar out to the left encouraged Matilda to soar right, and vice versa, while pulling the bar back tipped her wing downwards and likewise pointed us earthwards.
- As shooting stars flew earthwards in the upper right-hand corner of the monitor, I felt music in my ears as the web site came into focus and miraculously appeared.
- A leaf slowly died, floating gently earthward from its perch on the redwood.
- The ball headed earthward toward me and knocked my cap off back over my head with a quick knock to the bill.
- Sunny wings sprang open and bore him in a steep glide earthward, down past sheer cliffs spangled with bright alpine flowers and stunted scrub.
- Yet as the last colored leaves, varnished with the first rains of winter, fall earthward, the deciduous trees bare their sinewy musculature for all the world to look upon.
- But as they plummet earthwards, he sees a crowded school playground just next to the barracks.
- Finally the bird plunges earthward with wings and tail closed.
- What remains of the balloon after burst is dragged earthward by the descending near spacecraft.
- Somewhere a child is crying, but the sound is drowned by the ‘whoosh’ of a single raindrop heading earthwards.
- Although I adore nose diving earthwards on roller coasters I'm actually afraid of heights.
- The violent storm, with its 70-mile-per-hour winds, tore loose the airship's control cabin, which plummeted earthward like a boulder.
- The next, he's hurtling earthward from a precarious platform 50 meters above the ground.
- Papers in the air floated gently earthwards like giant stiff feathers.
- It's like an electron avalanche, he says, that can flood up toward the ionosphere or slide earthward, depending on the electric field direction.
- When the wind suddenly drops, these kites come tumbling earthwards with a fierce velocity.
- Shimoyo hurtled towards the mirror-like surface of the lake in an out-of-control earthward plunge.
- Sunlight that isn't absorbed or reflected by clouds as it plunges earthward will heat the surface.
1hacia la tierra