1melodía pegadiza femininemelodía pegajosa feminine Latin America
- This was my earworm yesterday.
- Big, cinematic, anthemic - call it what you will, it's an earworm that will be sticking with you for the rest of the day.
- For your listening pleasure, we present our all-time favorite Christmas earworm, "Last Christmas" by Wham!
- While Sasha condemns herself to a day of Shakey, my earworm du jour is, ooh, so much classier.
- And earworm attacks were more frequent - and lasted longer - for musicians and music lovers.
- Everyone has his or her own worst earworm.
- And, thanks to some overplayed commercial, my earworm du jour is "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini."
- Once heard, it becomes an earworm.
- Any song can become an earworm, but his research has shown that some are better suited than others.
- The conversation soon settled upon my earworm of the week: Tony Christie's newly re-released (Is This The Way To) Amarillo.
- I don't even know the tune, but those lyrics are so evocative I've still got an earworm.