- We made rolls out of the grains and wrapped them in the eatable parts of the skunk cabbage we gathered.
- The only eatable substances left were Joel's spices, that were great when you had food to go along with them.
- Fumbwa, another typical Congolese dish, is mainly prepared with a popular variety of eatable leafy vegetable that grows wild in the forest over there.
- Several of the men left early to hunt, and the remainder of them shared bits of eatable fruits and beans found in the wild.
- We're running out of arable land, drinkable water, eatable fish.