1comida femininemanduca feminine informalmorfe masculine Southern Cone slang
- Refuel with good Slovenian eats like sausages and pastas, and spend your nights in family-run pensions and a medieval castle.
- Tickets cost 10 and include drinks and light eats.
- Nice crowd for brunch at the Union Cafe - we opted for cheaper eats at the Oriental fast food place in the food court.
- Make a mental note of the cheap eats along this stretch of road.
- All this variety is organized into chapters like late-night eats, takeouts, breakfast joints and an array of ethnic sections.
- Hola's also got a nice short menu of tropical and tropical-inspired light eats, perfect breakfast and lunch fare.
- He introduced me to the streets around the hotel and importantly the cheap eats.
- Yes, that's right, the tables are turned in Germany and the person who is one year older is required to put up eats and drinks for her or his workmates.
- Tracy and Lu are the perfect traveling companions… not only do they know where the best eats in town are; they are up at the crack of dawn, ready to explore the city with gusto.
- Divided into sections that cover small eats, drinks, soups, rice dishes, side dishes and sweets, the recipes are clear and concise.
- Some members of the corps could be at the venue for anything up to four hours, and with no other outlet for eats or drinks at that level.
- An added attraction is a food court offering quick eats representing the best of the East and the West.
- Open for three months now, it's a place for light vegetarian eats.
- So making healthy eats more easily available is also important.