In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1economía femininepolitical economics — economía política
- This is a government whose domestic agenda is driven by free market economics and the desires of big business.
- The 1980s saw a revival of neoclassical free market economics.
- In most overseas countries the ideology of fundamentalist, neo-classical economics is seen as flawed.
- Perhaps you regret that you didn't take a course on economics from Murray Rothbard.
- Often this point is overlooked in textbook discussions of industrial economics and the theory of the firm.
- This covers a number of issues but relates to the perception that economics is a subject that men do.
- If you study Austrian economics, you will learn that a central tenet of the school is methodological individualism.
- It was not an integral part of the new science of economics as taught by the Classical economists.
- They are most likely to acquire this stock of knowledge by studying economics at school.
- Mainstream economics to date has not exhibited an enthusiasm for entering into methodological debate.
- We invited all students who wanted to learn the economics of the Austrian School to apply.
- I did not learn libertarianism or free market economics at the university.
- In most overseas countries the ideology of fundamentalist neoclassical economics has been thrown out.
- I want to see a Europe that encourages liberal economics and gives people a choice.
- The progress of sound economics against this doctrine has not been without setbacks.
- Agricultural economics is taught in a variety of institutional settings.
- One of the basic principles of economics is that people make decisions on the margin.
- Beautifully written and argued, it brings the power of economics to life.
- During the turbulent decades around 1900, Marxian economics was taught in British universities.
- She studied music at Oxford but after a year switched to politics, philosophy and economics.
2(financial aspect)aspecto económico masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.