- The main function of the accreditation body would be to assess whether clinical establishments comply with set standards, to assist them in upgrading their standards and to play an educative and informative role.
- The BBC's attitude was that a ‘broadcasting service which contained no reference to politics could not claim to be a balanced service, or an informative or educative one’.
- My concern is balance and underscoring the educative power of vocational interests.
- It is an informative summary and a useful educative tool, saying all the right things that a beginner needs to know.
- Without the other, the free flow of educative information between the governed and policy makers is drastically affected thereby limiting the prospects of development.