1demanda efectiva feminine
- For many governments it is a primary duty to control the level of total effective demand for goods and services.
- The key point is that the effect of a lower price level on real aggregate effective demand is not the same as the effect of a falling price level or expectations of a falling price level.
- Conceivably effective demand and real income could be increased just as readily as a consequence of the lower prices from the removal of all levies on imported goods.
- When the normal limit to the field of employment has been exceeded, the desire to save forms capital faster than the population and its effective demand increases.
- This opens the way for state intervention to regulate the level of effective demand to secure full employment.