In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of plan) eficacia feminine(of cure, treatment) eficacia feminine(of cure, treatment) efectividad feminine
- Such constraints restrict the effectiveness of all humanitarian interventions.
- What it may lack in song structure it makes up for in real, tangible, effectiveness.
- Assessments of effectiveness would be done during the period and at the end of the phase.
- He would argue that their effectiveness depends on the support of major powers.
- They have been put in place over centuries to protect the effectiveness of the fighting force.
2(of color scheme, display)gran efecto masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.