In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1(of person, system)eficiencia feminine(bonus/study) (before noun) de rendimientogreater energy efficiency — un mejor aprovechamiento de la energía
- They are clamouring for ways to increase efficiency without taking any risks with the quality of the food.
- There is no guarantee that financial liberalization will enhance economic efficiency, nor that privatization will guarantee competition.
- The announcement, accompanied by proposals to achieve greater energy efficiency, has delighted environmental campaigners.
- Sri Lanka has identified health as an area where information technology should be used to boost efficiency and service quality.
- Like any factory if the working environment isn't ideal productivity and efficiency will suffer.
- The plan mostly includes the increase of energy efficiency and cuts in the amount of energy we use.
- For us, it is important to increase efficiency, effectiveness and transparency in budgeting.
- Too much pressure is detrimental to our effectiveness, productivity and efficiency.
- The recuperator recovers energy from the exhaust gases to increase fuel efficiency.
- The nation's translation industry is often criticized for its poor quality and lack of efficiency.
- Many laboratories have been quite successful in examining the efficiency of their operations.
- We will also try to boost operational efficiency to offset a possible decline in our profitability.
- Increased productivity and efficiency in business today depend on the appliance of science.
- As a consequence, the Senate began to act with new efficiency and effectiveness.
- The initial goal of the reformers was to achieve greater economic efficiency through the rapid privatization of all state-owned assets.
- Many options that improve energy efficiency are available.
- The harbor has been working to improve service quality and operational efficiency.
- As the amount of glass used in a house increases, the energy efficiency usually decreases.
- The regulator also said the company needed to focus on improving efficiency and quality of its service.
- He spends most of his time assessing quality and efficiency at the plant.
1.2Physics Mechanicsrendimiento masculine
- Compare the energy efficiencies and operating costs of competing models.
- They appeal because of the very high energy efficiencies they offer and the lack of environmental impact.
- It is true that the fuel cells themselves have very low emissions and efficiencies up to 55 percent.
- They emit no pollutants and have impressive energy efficiencies.
- Chiller energy efficiencies have steadily climbed over the past years.
2also efficiency apartment
US(gen amueblado) apartamento pequeño masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.