1(liquid waste) vertidos masculine(sewage) aguas residuales feminineradioactive effluent — vertidos radioactivos
- If the farm allows effluent into the river, then the fishery suffers due to increased costs of water purification.
- Pollution of water bodies by industrial effluents and civic waste is a crime on humanity and can no longer be ignored by the enforcing authorities.
- If effluent enters the river, bacteria use this food to multiply.
- Ground water is polluted by industrial effluent and human waste.
- The effluent contains a variety of industrial wastes but no estimate of their pollutional load is available.
- Treated effluent is still discharged into Maguires Creek, the Richmond River and the Pacific Ocean.
- Late this season several thousand juvenile salmon died on an upper stretch of the Moy as a result of a discharge of effluent.
- But we can't go on trying to deal with effluent and waste and toxins without putting in resources.
- Something similar happened when pig-farm effluent got into a river in Carolina in the US.
- Most rivers - or what's left of them - are foul reservoirs of industrial effluents and sewage.
- Typical point sources of water pollution are manufacturing effluent and municipal waste.
- However, there were occasions when because of the poor quality industrial effluents being discharged into the river the water could carry no oxygen and it was impossible for fish to survive.
- The indiscriminate dumping of industrial effluents and civic waste, in combination with falling water levels have taken their toll.
- This dumping of industrial effluents into the rivers will affect the general health of livestock and human beings dependant on water from these rivers.
- There were also 61 oil spills and 54 leaks of minerals and trade effluent.
- He said that the company, which admitted one count of discharging effluent, took environmental issues seriously.
- We are well aware that to discharge untreated effluent into a water course is illegal and unacceptable.
- Farmers are now aware that silage effluent is highly polluting.
- The agency said there were high levels of nutrients, particularly phosphate and nitrate, which entered the river through sewage effluents and agricultural activities.
- It emerged last night that chemically treated human effluent was discharged at the site yesterday afternoon.
(stream flowing from lake)arroyo que desagua un lago