In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1clara de huevo feminine
- Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks, and gently fold the egg white through the chocolate mixture.
- Put one teaspoon of vanilla essence in the yolk and two teaspoons of baking powder into the egg white.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white with a pinch of salt to make soft peaks.
- Lightly brush the items with beaten egg white, cover completely with sugar, shake off excess, and let dry.
- Whole-egg protein contains both the yolk and the egg white, providing a high ratio of indispensable amino acids.
- Brush with more of the egg white and sprinkle with an even layer of caster sugar.
- Saute an egg white in a small frying pan coated with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg white and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Beat egg white with a whisk or handheld mixer in a small bowl until just stiff.
- There were just four ingredients: icing sugar, egg white, peppermint essence and green colouring.
- Whisk the egg white and fold into the part-frozen mixture.
- People with an egg allergy react to the proteins in the egg white or the yolk.
- Add one-quarter of the egg white to the cocoa mixture and whisk until blended.
- Drizzle cooked sugar over egg white while whisking constantly.
- I like to add a little sugar to the egg white to make a sort of meringue mixture before incorporating into the base mixture.
- Brush with beaten egg white and scatter with granulated sugar.
- Make a well in the center and add the egg white, milk, and orange juice.
- Mix together the peppermint, parsley, onion, tomatoes, egg white, and ground meat.
- Or combine 1 teaspoon of witch hazel with 1 teaspoon of honey and a beaten egg white.
- Blend half the egg white (with a whisk) into the pepper mix, then fold in the remainder with a spatula.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.